Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

News, Announcements and Releases! 19JAN06

Guest Tarmack2

Michael,I am finding a problem with this install.....I have placed the two new required files into the AerosoftMCP folder as instructed.But when trying to open the program I get the following message...=================================================The application failed to start because the file LVDLSDK.DLL not found=================================================Is there a workaround for this problem?Hope so!!Mel Ott

Guest mister approach

This is all great news, but it sure is dangling a carrot in front of people who don't own an Aerosoft unit. If anyone is selling or knows where I can get one ,please let me know. The ability to use it with the 'Queen' is mouthwatering!CheersJason.

Guest hjsim

Hi,Any chances to have weather radar (WX) ??...Best regards

Guest Tarmack2

To all,I found the missing file off of the GoFlight web site.Problem solved!Mel

Guest VAA_011

Just wondering if PMDG is working on the CPFLIGHT MCP and the GoFlight MCP PRO to work with the 737's and the 747's??Also if they are, can you give a projected estimate?

Guest gordonrd45

Ditto. Thanks to Andrew in Australia and to PMDG for sticking to this and bringing this capability to use our fabulous MCP hardware with the equally fabulous PMDG software. Now I am going to order my CDU!Rob

Guest gordonrd45

The mcp747.exe program is also designed to work with the Level D 767 and it is looking for the .dll file specific for that airplane as well when you load it. Should find that on the Level D website downloads page (or I can send it to you).Rob

Guest gordonrd45

I am getting some strange behavior with this version of mcp747.exe. When I select either the PMDG 737 or the PMDG 747 I am getting an error message "Invalid license. Check that you haven't renamed the application or it's installation name."I haven't changed any installation names or locations and I do not get this error when selecting PMDG (which is the 737) with the previous version of the driver (v 2.4c) which was released for the LDS 767 and the PMDG 737.Never mind - I figured out what was wrong -- the driver is not remembering the path to my MCP folder. I have to re-enter it each time I load the driver. Then everything works fine. MCP, EFIS and EICAS all work beautifully -- WONDERFUL!!

Guest gordonrd45

Well, take back the "never mind." The error messages are back and I can't get rid of them. Furthermore, I am now getting the error when I select PMDG in the previous version (2.4c) and when I click on either the PMDG 737 or 747 in the new release (but not if I choose FS2004, Project Magenta, PIC767, or LVL-D 767). The message is "Invalid license, Check that you haven't renamed the application from its installation name" which I have not. What are the PMDG selections looking for?My PMDG installation was a standard install using default locations for the files and the planes themselves run normally.Also the mcp747.exe still does not remember it's installation path and I have to reset it each time it loads.Help, please.

Guest Rafabhz

2) The PMDG MD11 has gone into alpha/development testing. This is a big step in the right direction as it means that the majority of our development assets will be dedicated to this project in the coming months. We are not going to be sharing many images or screenshots in the near future- but you may begin to hear a bit more about the project form our team of technical advisors and from the PMDG team....MIRACLE!!! God bless you and ur team!After some years! hehehe just kidding.. :-lol MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11 MD-11

Guest mc.kar

And now to the enivitable question that follows after such announcements (more will always have more...lol)For those of us who didn'y have the foresight to buy the MCP from Aerosoft Australia... Since an interface DLL now is available from PMDG... is there anywhere some kind of documentation at to what kind of hardware the Aerosoft MCP is designed from.I guess what I'm asking for is if the hardware documentation for the MCP has been made available somewhere???I have tried to look up Aerosoft Australia (google said www.mcp747.com some minutes ago...) however that avenue of approach turned out to be dead.Is there anyone who know how to get in contact with the author of the MCP 747 documentation to ask if its possible to make this available???And finally... in lieau of the above... would PMDG perhaps publish (even as payware) some kind of HW interface spec. so those of us who can use a soldering iron can get to work :-)Brilliant effort by PMDG for developing an interface DLL for the Aerosoft MCP...Best regardsMichael ChristiansenKarup, Denmark

Guest gordonrd45

Send me an email to robert.gordon@mindspring.com