Sign in to follow this  
Guest dohallo

FMC

Guest dohallo

I can't get my FMC to work every time I try to write to the scratch pad I get ( Not In DatabaseI'm very new to this so be kindThanks in advanceDMO

Hi DMO.Can you elaborate on what you're trying to enter into the FMC. What is it you are trying to enter? What is your flight plan, that is, where are you flying from and flying to? Which PMDG aircraft are you flying? It comes with a manual that explains how to use the FMC. If you will explain exactly what you're trying to enter into the FMC and where you're flying from and flying to, and any other information, I might be able to help you. Ken.

Guest dohallo

Thank you, Ken for the response. I

The PMDG will not import FS .pln formats. You need a flight planner that exports in PMDG .rte files such as FS Build 2.2 or with a patch download FSNav depending on the features you require.The only other way to enter a plan is through the RTE pages waypoint by waypoint as described in the documentation delivered with the product. You can use PC keyboard entry by clicking on the black bar to the right of the FMC displayed keyboard. This avoids having to use the mouse for each character. Flight Plans created withion the FMC can be saved and reloaded. See the NAV DATA page as referenced in the INDEX page. Saved FMC format plans are loaded via the CO ROUTE LSK in RTE1 when the name appears in the scratchpad.Tutorials are in the PMDG documentation folder in .pdf format.