Sign in to follow this  

To Roger Young, or Peter Sidoli

Sirs,I was wondering if you could kindly let us know the release date for your beatufil looking SF.260? I have been watching the Commercial Forum but have not seen anthing other than the dates of end of June beginning of July.I am anxious to try those wonderful spins you are saying are now possible. Will be able to induce flat spins? I love doing those with my R/C aircraft. Nothing like not being able to pull out just at the last moment before pancaking! ;)Thank you.... JohnnyKTUS

H Johnny,Finishing off final touches to the SF260 this weekend when it goes for Beta checks. All being well we are aiming for next weekend.Not sure about *flat* spins but if you use plenty of rudder with other manouevres you can get into some pretty hairy positions. Conventional spins are dead on. Best regards,Rob YoungNote: NOT Roger :)

> Conventional spins are dead on. >Goody! I'll be contributing to your lunch fund next week! :)L.Adamson

Thanks guys! I can't wait. I really feel this year has been a great year for FS. If the rest of you have not seen this aircraft, please go to the commerical vendor forum and take a look at it!JohnnyKTUS