Sign in to follow this  
767lover

PMDG's future project

http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139526.jpgNo other company could make this superb jet better than PMDG. I am not that (visually) impressed by the PSS 777 and although Feelthere's 777 looks very promising visually, the systems will probably not be as accurately modeled as the PMDG 747. I wonder though whether PMDG will develop a 777 in the near future, given the fact that already 2 other developers have produced one. Btw, did anyone notice what happened to the 767 from Captain Sim? I used to be in the preview section, but it's gone now. I wonder whether they abondoned the project due to the great success of Level-D 767.Dirk

Guest Boaz

For what it is worth... I totally agree!Boaz...

Guest Boaz

Thought about that as well, to me it looks like some sorta massive USB hub ;)Boaz...

That thing?Oh - THAT thing!Easy: That thing is the taxicab fare meter... Bill Gates uses that taxi service quite often, I am told :-).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Boaz

HA! They'd like that *the airlines* now wouldn't they??Ha maybe this will be the exact "Solution" to the high and ever increasing oil prices!Boaz...

I also totally agree!The B777 for the Fly! series was a superb aircraft, and that was 4 or 5 years ago I think. If they were to model one now, it would be stunning im sure and even more advanced than their 747I think it would be a great success even though there other 777 models out there as nobody can touch these guys in fidelity of visuals and systems modelling (apart from LDS of course). I own the PSS model, while it is good, its not PMDG good :-P and the Feel There model, well I won't even be getting that, whats the pointwith dumb-downed systems??? you can't be doing that these days lolNow, just dreaming...stunning 3D VC and cabin with wingviews, full systems integration, model specific features, such as the all-in-one standby or the 3 separate (my fav), fully featured exterior model with everything animatedAnyway, thats enough of that before I get too carried away lol

Alaister Kay

Guest Clansman

I have to agree.I find the 777 a stunning airplane and a PMDG model of it would definately be another success like the 747-400 is.While former system administrator, I know that user requests like these in forums like this are usually given low priority if not well justified, however a fair number of requests becomes a good justification. So here's my request.regards,Pedro Venda