Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

What has Happened to the SIM1 Post?

Hi I was wondering what has happened to the sim1 post that I posted about a week ago. I did not see any reason for taking it down , unless there was something in the last few posts that I don't know about. I didn't know it had been taken down until someone sent me an e-mail and asked me about it. That post also had a question that was directed to the beta team but I never got an answer. Ken.

Hi Ken-we got word that modifications to FS binary files are considered "hacking" the FS internals. As such, we were requested to remove the thread that discussed the topic.Best regards,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi Lefteris,Okay. I'm glad you explained that for me. Thanks. I understand why now. I didn't really know that. Ken.

Lefteris,I appreciate your position and the desire to give professional, constructive advise when necessary however, if we are in possession of a game that has been purchased, it really is up to the individual to decide how they want a program to run on their own machine but, in doing so not expect ANY support for altering it.In my opinion.Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Dave-read your licensing agreement. You'll be enlightened...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>if>we are in possession of a game that has been purchased, it>really is up to the individual to decide how they want a>program to run on their own machine but, in doing so not>expect ANY support for altering it.It's considered decompiling and reverse engineering by the EULA, both of which are prohibitted. If you want to do it on your own, there's not much anyone can say, but we're not gonna host a thread about how to do it - it's the same deal as discussing no-CD hacks on the main Avsim forum...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com