Sign in to follow this  
Guest MirkoSiciliano

PMDG747 HELP!!!!

Guest MirkoSiciliano

Hi, this week I bought the PMDG747 but sometimes i have some prombles:SOMETIMES, yes SOMETIMES, when i set up the FMC and i set the route that the L NAV should follow, the airplane doesn't follow all the waypoints and then, when it should turn to intercept another waypoint, it doesn't!!! i looked for discontinuies but there wasn't!!!!How can I do?PPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE ANSWER!!!Thank youPS I'm italian!!! I'm very very sorry for my english..... ;(

Hi, (please sign your real name next time according to PMDG rules)We're gonna need more specific information on this - what exact route and when are you engaging LNAV? On the route, away from it? etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest MirkoSiciliano

Hi,i was flying a LIRF(rome fiumicino) -> LIMC(Milan Malpensa). this is the route: GILIO UM729 GENwhen i arrived to GEN vor there wasn't ATC control so i decided to continue direct LIMC with HDG SEL. When i was under LIMC_APP control they told me to continue direct VOG and then NOV. The FMC legs page was blank so i set up VOG and NOV. I pressed exec and then i've activated the L NAV roll procedure but the arcraft had quickly turned left but the VOG was on the right!!!!!!! So i continued with HDG SEL..............:(I love your 747 but this problem make me very nervous!!!!!!!! x(Many greetings from ItalyMirko Siciliano

Guest MirkoSiciliano

5 minutes ago i was trying to do a flight from liml to egll but when i arrived to an intersection near Paris there was the same problem.There's a screenshot as attachmentPlease answer i need your help!!!Mirko Sicilianohttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139654.jpg