Sign in to follow this  
Guest adesmith

General trip and performance planning

Guest adesmith

POSSIBLE way of implementing Assumed Temperature:-Having ascertained all necessary runway length, weight, route and wind data (hence arrived at GTOW) adjust the temperature UPWARDS until the limit mass for Full T/O Thrust is just above GTOW.Now enter that figure in the temperature box of the take off thrust page of FMC.Haven't actually tried that one yet but will do so whenever I get the chance.

Guest Papa

Hi Adrian,I haven't the "Queen of sky", I'm waiting the 747 pmdg patch for FSX use, but, likewise, I would to ask you if can I have the password of your fantastic excel file to learn how use excel to create flight planner?My mail is sgourou@tin.itThank's Paolo

Adrian,I'd really like a copy please.. I've been thinking of making one of these myself.. would much prefer to have someone else do it for me! hehe.. I want to work on one that uses FSBuild flight plans at some point but the output from FSBuild is not the most user friendly.. But like I said it's all time..If you could send me a copy of yours that I can use now.. I would really apprecaite it..Thank you.. my e-mail is:craig_read@hotmail.comCheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Just downloaded.Thank you for making this freely available - much appreciated :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Send me a copy. danieljavorek@yhoo.comPS post it on Avsim.com

Guest robnunin

>>Alternatively if anyone would like a copy of this spreadsheet>then please post a message here with email address and I will>happily send on a copy.>>Adrian SmithHello Adriancan you send me a copy ?rnunin@elvisairlines.itThanks a lotRoberto

Adrian,I would be very chuffed if you could also send me a copy to:dingerbell100@hotmail.co.ukUsed to be addicted to the PS1.3 744 myself, I still miss aspects of it such as better FMC functionality in certain areas, but on the whole I am happy with my changeover to the 'Queen'What do you think?Steve B

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

Guest blueskies

oh please send me one rajivmurjaniatyahoo.com

Hi, I would like a copy too, thanks for offering. ron.service@sympatico.caRon

Ron Service

Adrian... I would appreciate a copy if you could send me one...Send to: RobertL576@aol.comThanksBob