Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

Programming GoFlight modules with PMDG = eh....?!@#$?

I am posting to say that I have once again read the FSUIPC instructions on how to get GoFlight modules (such as the P8 and T8, etc.) to work with add-ons such as the PMDG NG and Queen, and I am as baffled and perplexed as ever. I simply don't understand where to begin with key presses or what key combinations to use. And that's just the tip of the iceberg too!I finally managed to program the GF-MCP for the LDS 767 OK but that's because GoFlight now has menus for such an aircraft. But that's it; the rest is do-it-yourself key presses inside FSUIPC and it's just incomprehensible.Is there anybody out there who can tell me exactly how you can get any of the GF modules such as the T8, P8, or 166A to work with the NG or Queen? You can also email me at jonathan.sacks@cox.net if you feel so inclined.I would greatly appreciate any assistance here. Sorry to post, I have reached my limit and have to 'fess up to programming idiocy.Thanks,Jonathan