Sign in to follow this  
Guest 9946578123

Passenger cabin

Guest 9946578123

Hi, I've got the PMDG 747 and I want to walk in the passenger upper deck, but I don't no how to do that. Can enybody tell me how to do that?:-zhelp

Guest 9946578123

Thanks, but the link in your reply doesn't works.

Guest 9946578123

Can you also walk in the main passenger cabin?

hi radek.thanks for the reccomendation man!do you like the F1_view? does it allow to make wing views?tom

Tom,You're welcome. I have switched to Walk&Follow recently (new PC allows me to fly entirely from virtual cockpit), but i was happy with F1View before. It has less features than W&F or AC, but it's makes flying from VC much more easier comparing to standard FS.F1View will allow you to move into wing view position, but AFAIR it doesn't have view save feature, so you will have to "travel" between cockpit and cabin everytime you'll want wing view.

Regards,

Radek

Radek,Cool. Thanks again for the rec. I will try F1_view first, and when I eventually will get tired of traveling bet. flight deck and cabin, i'll get either AC or W&F. When you mean "new PC allows me to fly entirely from virtual cockpit", is it because of the great feel of W&F, or because you have a TRACKIR system? Iam planning to buy a new computer, but prices here (NY) for some parts are WAY too expensive!I wish there was a way two people could fly the same a/c. one as a f/o and one as a captain. that would be so wonderous.Thanks,Tom

Tom,New PC means better performance. I have upgraded motherboard, CPU and GFX card and can now fly from VC with most of the sliders to the right, AAx8, AAFx16, 1280x1024 (19" LCD). Overall sim experience is much better. On my old PC i was flying mainly from 2D (except small GA or planes with simple VC) to get that sense of smoothness.As for the cpt and f/o - i've heard about tool called fsnet (or something like this) that allows to share same aircraft. Haven't tried it. Yeah, that would be nice to be able to cooperate with a human in the left/right seat ... :-shy

Regards,

Radek