Sign in to follow this  
Guest webthotics

pmdg 747-400 disc purchase

Guest webthotics

hi, i just purchased the disc version of pmdg 747. have installed product which worked but, on 2d cockpit view when i try to alter a lots of the switches i do not get the hand with the extended finger which allows the switch to operate, i get a black line with an arrow head on each end, when clicked it only allows the switch to go in one direction only, and if you use say the efis display switches they rotate in an anticlockwise direction only. also the sids and stars do not work, i have looked in the file sids & stars and they are there. i have the pmdg 737 800/900 installed on my pc and have no problems with this, my pc is less than a year old and is a high spec system. please can i have some advise on this problem as the plane is totaly unflyable in its current form. cheers mark webb ;(

Guest Matthias1975

According to the switches generaly its when an arrow appears with directions either up&down or left&right you have to use the left and right mouse keys for each direction!

Guest webthotics

thanks, not done that one before. i am still having problems with the sids & stars on the fmc, eg heathrow, "no sids" comes up. i checked that the pmdg 737 sids & stars worked and they do, as i assume that the 747 uses the same formatting? can you help on this one cheers mark

go here:www.navdata.atand download the All-in-one file and place those files in your PMDG SIDSTARS folder. Just overwrite all files. You should have a more updated SIDSTAR profile.Also, don't forget to download the latest AIRAC cycle from there also. Place those files in the PMDG folder that is titled FMC*or somethign to that effect*.tom

Guest webthotics

hi, i have installed on my computer gary summons heathrow pro, i think that runway23 is now inop so this is giving errors in the fmc. i have replaced the egll folder in pmdg sids & stars folder and, success, all is now how it should be, cheers mark