Sign in to follow this  
Guest douglasa

No ILS Rwy in FMC

Guest douglasa

Hello.The flight is from EDDF to SBGL. Flightplan is from http://rfinder.asalink.net with NAT. Within the FS9 Flightplaner I see that SGBL have ILS approaches (Rwy 28, 10, 33) and I see the Frequenzies. But in the FMC there are only the Rwy's, w.o. any ILS. I use Eirac 0513 and the newest SID/STAR for SGBL.Thank youPatrick

Hi Patrick,Where did you find a SID/STAR for SGBL? I don't have one included with the latest Airac nor any of the SID/STAR packages available from the usual suspects. That could be the reason you're not seeing anything related to the procedures for SGBL. Have a look in your FS9PMDGSIDSTARS subdirectory and see if there is a SBGL.txt file there.Jim Karnhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_pf.jpg

Guest douglasa

Hello Jim.Thank for your help. I think it was a mistake from myself. I updated the SID/STAR SBGL.txt from Downloadserver PMDG. Befor I used a much more detailed SBGL.txt file (// SBGL - GALEAO ANTONIO CARLOS JOBIM// Copyright 5/10/2004 by Bernardo Srulzon// These were made using updates charts.// If there's any impromevent, I'll keep you updated!// Revised 08/16/2005// Leonardo Goss - leonardo@oficinavirtual.com ).I backup my SIDSTAR folder and the ILS' are back. :-) :-)Patrick Mild