Sign in to follow this  
Guest EWG550

PMDG Menu

Guest EWG550

Hi allis that normal that "panel state" is always grey and not usable?And other question, i have in ND EICAS and PFD the indication "TARGET FPS:15"How can i turn that off?I thought earlier this was done by PMDG GENERAL Frame Rate Tuning, but there isnt such an option to turn the indition off.PMDG Option Modul Version: 3.104PMDG 600-900 and PMDG 747 installedpls help

1/ not normal.2/ not normal.I can only suggest either a reinstall of the pmdgoptions.dll (make sure it is version 1.0.3.10) which should be 3.104, or a complete reinstall of the 400. I am gathering this is a legal copy...(have to ask)p.s. don't forget to sign your posts.

Guest EWG550

can you get me the options.dll?I already reinstalled it :-/TND600@gmx.deregardsMarcus

Marcus,negative on the .dllI would use the PMDG removal tool and start from scratch. Ensure the 600/700 is installed first. Then the 800/900 then the 400.Final option would be to delete your fs9.cfg file and let that rebuild itself on a FS restart.

Guest EWG550

i talked with some others that have Version 1.0.3.1 and there is also no option to turn FPS indication in displays off.So i used edited the ini files self and set FPS_VIEW=1 to 0 and it works.Also the other guys told me, that panel state is also grey there (asked around 3 fellow guys)so far....

"Also the other guys told me, that panel state is also grey there (asked around 3 fellow guys"With what aircraft loaded??

ahhh, well that will explain it. You currently have no option to import or export the panel state for the 737, only the 747.Sorry for any misunderstanding, I thought you were referring to the 744.