Sign in to follow this  
Guest eicas

Incorrect Autopilot Hydraulic System Interaction

Guest eicas

Hi thereThanks for the reply. Good to hear the hydraulics will be updated for the cargo version. Look forward to it's release.Cheers, Tom (EGCV)

Guest Robin.B

Most likely if you purchase the Cargo version, the PAX will also be updated. I am eagerly waiting to see the price for the Cargo version though :)

Guest eicas

Hello allGot a little problemI have found that the autopilots are dependant on the wrong hydraulic systems. It seems the left autopilot uses number 2 hydraulic system, and the right autopilot uses the number 3 system. The diagram below from an original Boeing manual illustrates how the systems should work, and reading the PMDG manual, it seems it is intended to operate this way.Any chance this can be fixed?Cheers, Tom (EGCV) http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/140425.txt

Tom-Thanks for the information, yes- you are indeed correct.A (former) member of the team was responsible for handling that integration and apparently did so poorly. It's unfortunate that it took 6 months of release testing and 6 months of post release life before it was noticed.... The darndest thing about simulations of this magnitude- sometimes things can surface long after the fact.Currently we are not planning any near term updates on the 400 Passenger version- but this was corrected already on the 400F.If anyone wants more information on future updates for the 400 Passenger- please read my news post pinned to the top of the forum...(You'll notice I've replaced Lefteris' earlier comments in order to clarify... ;-) )

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hi Robert,Good to get some clarity on the state of play, thanks. Looking forward to the new bag 'o' tricks we'll be getting soon.I sent an email to you via support re: the type course material, not sure if it made it through to you but if not could you please let me know a channel I can contact you through directly?

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Mark-Paul sent that to me... mid last week?Been chasing my tail this week... haven't read it yet... but i will!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com