Sign in to follow this  

Eating crow...

Guest jaapverduijn

Oh, alright then

Guest jaapverduijn

Bump, to keep the crow dinner on the table just one more day.

Guest 727Fan

Jaap: Hot crow is a dish that most of us with any significant number of years under our belts have eaten occasionally.Glad you decided to stay.Rick

Guest jaapverduijn

Greetings Rick!"(...) Hot crow is a dish that most of us with any significant number of years under our belts have eaten occasionally (...)"Oh yes, the taste is painfully familiar to me! "(...) Glad you decided to stay (...)"Thanks mate! I realized that I quite likely was wrong in interpreting Tom's and others' reactions to my mentioning gays and lesbians as homophobia. I jumped to that conclusion too quickly, and then overreacted to what I THOUGHT was being said - not to what actually WAS said. So let the Vargas girls abundantly proliferate to the enjoyment of ALL of us, whether male or female! Tom, I apologize for having considered you a bigot. I was wrong. Be well, all of you!Jaap Verduijn.

Guest Heather 636

I prefer my crow with a little salt and tobassco, with a side order of fries.Been there, ate that.Glad you're still with us Jaap.Cheers!Heather

Being a total non amimal eater I find this topic far more distastful than that of the previous subject :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Lizardo

haha, how did a veg-head get among all us carnivores? Watch out, there might be a cannibal among us too.(Just kidding Alpha :-))

Guest jaapverduijn

Don't worry Anniette: these crows are made of marzipan! In the process of creating and maintaining this thread no live animal was hurt, killed, eaten, cooked, boiled or otherwise abused (grin)! Jaap Verduijn.

Guest jaapverduijn

"(...) crow with a little salt and tobassco, with a side order of fries (...)"Not to mention washing it down with a pint of Heineken!

I'm glad you decided to stay as well, and your post here demonstrates your intelligence and good grace in the situation.Now let's have some turkey... oops, tofurkey (to avoid offending anyone, this is the tofu substitute. Yummm.)

Silly, Silly, Silly boys and girls.I never heard of anyone eating a crow, salted, spicy or otherwise. whats all this about? I presume its a metaphor or something. Not that I'm particularly interested.... just bored again!... (someone please delete this thread.. its making me sick):-)Pete

Hi Jaap: I just hope there are no bird lovers who take offence to this post! :-lol :-lol