Sign in to follow this  
queenofsky-747-400

Reinstall PMDG Queen 747-400

Hello,Im new here, so I would like to introduce myself:Im Stephan Ricci from LSZH, 37 years old. Im apologize for my english, its not very well.I would like to ask something:I had some problem with my PC, and I did clean it and Restart it new. The PMDG 747 I did save it on a CD, for Reinstall it after.( I did download it online an pay by Credit Card 2 weeks ago )Now when I want to install the PMDG again, a small window open with following words:ERRORD:/FS2004/Aircraft/PMDG 747-400/Aircraft.cfdcould not be opened.What I do wrong? I still have the Transaction ID and the Autorization Code from the online download.Thank you very much for your help.Kind regards from LSZH ( Zurich )Queenofsky, Stephan Ricci

Hello Stephan, please contact PMDG support atsupport (AT) precisionmanuals.com Replace the "(AT)" in the above email address with "@". Also allow up to 24 for hours for a responce sir.[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]AMD 64 4000+|ASUS K8V DELUXE|SAPPHIRE ATI X800XT PE|MUNCHKIN 3200|80 gig SATA|DELL 1905FP 19" LCD|TRACKir PRO|PFC JEPPESEN MOONEY YOKE|CH PRO PEDALS|