Sign in to follow this  
Guest simonmd

Easy Jet repaint for 747-400 completed

Mmmmm..... what an idea. Looks cool. On the subject of fictional paints, fancy doing a Continental for me:D Phil Symonds

Well nice try, but my opinion is that only real-life aicraft may be uploaded to AVSIM.

>Well nice try, but my opinion is that only real-life aicraft>may be uploaded to AVSIM.completely disagree. Good repaint work look forward to seeing it on AVSIM

Guest fsdave

Put it on NOW!!:D

Guest simonmd

"Well nice try, but my opinion is that only real-life aicraft may be uploaded to AVSIM."You'd better complain to AVSIM then because there are HUNDREDS of fictional repaints on there. What about airlines that no longer exist, are you against them as well? Please remember that MSFS is not 'real life', it's just for fun.Thanks to the rest for your encouraging comments, i've uploaded it to AVSIM and SimViation. As I write this, it's not apeared on AVSIM yet but IS ready to download now from SimV at this page> http://www.simviation.com/fscommercial23.htmHappy Flying! Simon

>Well nice try, but my opinion is that only real-life aicraft>may be uploaded to AVSIM.They are too big hehehe :-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolNice paint ;-)Andr

André