Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ruddman

De-rated t/o charts for 737NG

Guest Ruddman

Are there any charts for the -600/-700NG on working out the de-rated power by using the assumed temp in the FMC? Can't recall seeing any. But then again, I've never looked real hard.Any help would be appreciated. Jon.

Guest Ruddman

Surely there must be some?

Guest G. Stone

I read these procedures somewhere but I can't remember where or who wrote it. So of course this is probably completely wrong :-)Refer to the "Takeoff" Documentation that came with the aircraft.Go to page 9 in the manual1. Determine the runway length you will be using. I always round the number down. For example if a runway is 11,700 I use 11,0002. Determine the takeoff weight for your aircraft3. At the top of the column you should see the OAT. Use this figure for the derate in the FMC.Another option is to purchase Tomaflex. This will give you what your looking for also.Hope this helps