Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zodiac2006

PMDG ALT

Guest Zodiac2006

Do anyone know y my PMDG aircrafts give me ALT: 30 000 feet ?all other aircraft in FS2004 have normal ALT, but not PMDG, i took a flight yesterday to see how far i could get the alt, and after 20-30 mins did it tell me that my airplane was in 64 000-65 000 feet.I tryed delete fs9.cfg and it didnt help, i tryed reinstal PMDG and it didnt help, i installed it ower the old one becuse i dont know how to uninstall it, it was no uninstall option any place.i would be thanksful for some help about thishere is a pic of what i mean http://rapidshare.de/files/12620713/PMDG.jpg.html

Hi, (please sign your real name next time - PMDG rules)I've never seen this before - do you have the latest FSUIPC? Do you also own the 747? If so, did you install the 737 over top of it?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Zodiac2006

i have FSUIPC V. 3.52but its unregistered, i dont know where it came from, maybe it came when i have installed something else.I also tryed install FS2004 and PMDG on my laptop, and it was ok there, and i got PMDG uninstalled on my desktop to get it fresh installed agein, but it was only same problem.After the last install then i put this away, i guess i have to reformat my whole comp to fix it, and i wont do that for only PMDG to work.And its only 737 i have installed from PMDG, all the other aircraft is the standard from FS, and they works fine.and since it works on my laptop that have FSUIPC V. 3.212 unregistered, then im pretty sure its my desktop that dont like this PMDG pack.Also after i installed PMDG on my desktop, then it gave me ram error when i was trying start FS and it closed it down agein, and i had to close another software to get it started, and i have ower 1.5 gb ram on it, this happend both time i installed PMDG on it, but it didnt happend on my laptop with only 256 MB ram.Kristianps. im sorry about my name i was using, but i was a bit ###### of at this game and my comp, i been trying fix it for days now, and i use to sign up with this nick other place to, and i will change it if its posible