Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmanaon

AIRAC 0601

Guest tmanaon

Hi Guys,I usually download my AIRAC,s from the Navdata site but it seems that version 0601 is not available from that site. Where else can i get the current AIRAC from? Thanks.Anthony

Guest FPlueckthum

HI Anthony,I'm afraid there is no other chance to get a newer ( and properly working AIRAC ) than NAVDATA's 0513. Richard posted :" Due a MASSIVE source change the AIRAC 0601 and possible 0602 will be jumped over."So there is no other means than waiting on a new AIRAC done by him.

The government decided that the DAFIF nav database shouldn't be public anymore... funny, I seem to remember the airways being a public resource myself. ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest tmanaon

Thanks guys. I do not have to keep looking then.Anthony

good point ryan. and alas, the things we've enjoyed and taken for granted can no longer be as accesible to us as readily, and easily. i am sure for good reason... i don't really agree with it, though.so, now, i wonder what the last cycle will be? tj

Guest Steve_Park

The Data will be available until Oct 2006 according to the government's press release. The problem was the "World Wide" nature of the data and some "Non-USA" contries were "Copyrighting" their proceedures, which would make the US government publishing them a crime. Guess there are only free when the local government's want them to be free.Steve Park