Sign in to follow this  
Guest VATIR1

744 HELP

Guest navid

Hi RandyI have turned off the weather in my current flight, and will see the results, thanks for your suggestion

Guest navid

Ok happend again a bit diffrent thoeverytime it happens after 3 or 4 hours of flight.today:Suddenly LNAV disengaged but VNAV was still on and the 744 made a very hard Left TURN about 70 degrees also descended 2000feet but VNAV took it back up again to FL380.Wx offany ideas this time???thanks

Guest navid

I just noticed CRZ CG is -35.1.is that ordinary???i started with 17% today.thanks

Guest D17S

CG started at 17% and went to -35.1% in cruise? Did I understand that right. If so, I would say that's a just a plain ol' fragged file somewhere. Try deleting FS9.cfg and restart . . . or reboot, (or reinstall -- VERY last resort). Stab tank didn't drain . . . or did you announce that you just passed over the Grand Canyon and everyone ran to the back of the airplane to seek a last peek? Or maybe there's something else going on back there. FO's leg. Go check out the action. Better see what's going on back there. Check some other parameters. 1) What was your stab trim setting and Gross wt (fuel v PL)? For instance, I checked a flight where I had a GW of 633k/lbs (100k fuel) with a CG of 23% and the stab was at 3.5deg. This was working OK.I believe the airplane will fly with any combo of payload vs wing fuel (Someone might be able to comment on this too so I really don't think you can mess this up too bad). 2) How about TAT. FS9 has a bunch of weather options back in the advanced tab of there weather setup. Anything haywire back there? Does the engine EICAS screen TAT match up with MSFS's temp? Should it? How about FUSIPC or Active Sky(X)? Just looking for something that could affect the

Guest navid

Thanks againI will do another flight and willtake a note of all these.one thing tho,, I have been flying 744 for more than 8 or 9 months, almost everyday, each day, atleast 4 hours, All these time i have used AS too and never had shuch problems, something probaly has changed that affectes 744's behaviour, since 2 months ago. i cant think of anything at all. the only thing that i have changed is upgraged AS2004 to AS6, but on my last flight, i did not even open AS and turned off vatsimweather totaly, but happend again.i am not sure about this, but i think when my fuel reaches some level this happens, becouse all the times it happens after 3 or 4 houra of flight,,, not before that....will check thos and let u no,thanks man