Sign in to follow this  
Guest poschrob

747 t/d indication issue

Guest poschrob

hi all,I don't know if this problem was already posted here, if yes, sorry.as you can see on the picture, the t/d indication is far too late on the ND. why? is it a known bug?I have the latest update installed.thanks for the answers.Rob

Guest poschrob

One more picture. Here you see the indication and the distance to the t/d-point.The descend was o.k. (began at the red horizontal line), the waypoints were crossed as set in the fmc.Kind of strange, isn't it? Any suggestions?regardsRob

Need your exact rte (Crz alt, step climbs if any). Need to know what you manually entered into this rte in terms of modifications if any along the rte, changes in crz alt if any etc. My guess is that you inputted something and the FMC did not update the TOD point but is only a guess since in fact I have not checked the rte myself................Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest poschrob

the rte: EGLL CPT3G CPT SHA BURAK DOGAL TRAKC STEAM YQY J575 YQI STOOL PLYMM PLYMM4 KJFKstep climb: from FL340 (orig. crz alt) to FL380 (approx. in the middle of the flight, over the Atlantic)I only entered the altitude constraints for the star as they weren't o.k., always showing 2900A if I remember correctly (I use the JFK procedures delivered with the queen). So these are the things I've edited (mostly altitude constraints)TRAIT: FL240CALVERTON (CCC): 250/12000ROBER: 9000landing rwy was 31R.how is it possible that the FMC does not update TOD point? I've never heard about it...thanks for your help!Rob

Hi RobI had the same problem a few weeks ago with an approach to MDSD. This with the 1.10 updated version. I reported it and sent the saved files to PMDG but I didn't get a clear answer. PMDG recommended me to re-install the Queen. I didn't do that, because only happens on the approach to MDSD. Other flights I didn't have this problem.RegardsMarcel

Guest Ray51

I had the same issue when flying using ASV6. I opened ASG and went to options and unselected "keep ASG running on auto-submit" and the problem went away.Ray