Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Eye Candy

Guest A32X

Hi,Just regarding eye candy, (that we all love) will the 744F see any new features (apart from the cargo loading equipment already previewed?) I particularly like the rudder reacting to the wind when parked.Will we see engine fans that also react to wind when parked? (I believe the latest Ariane37 has this.) Also will the stab trim move in the exterior model with the 744F?Finally would such new features also be rolled on top of the 744Pax when we buy the 744F?Cheers,PaulCan't be much longer now? :-)

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

what i would like to see is the fans not stopping that fast after shutdown and plz dont use the bad word with a ;-)

two weeks ago, i was on a Delta Song flight 757 from KLGA to KMCO. We had to hold short of KMCO because of high crosswinds, in the realm of 34 knots. So, after a few minutes of holding, the pilot informed us that all flights into KMCO were being diverted because of intense winds. Mind you, it was a beeautiful day in Orlando, very few clouds, but brisk winds.We ended up landing at Melbourne International airport in Florida. We were the only jetliner there. It was pretty cool because people were relaxed knowing we landed safely, and so i braved to talk to the captain up front. He had me sit down on the FO side. It was awesome (not the 744) but the 757 was equally impressive. the FMC looked just like QOTS!Anyway, the winds at Melbourne was so strong that the N1 fan on both engines were rotating on their own, at such a fast pace. it was incredible. the pilot was like "Do you hear that sound?" And he pointed out the N1 fan moving around so rapidly. It was a cool sight.tj