Sign in to follow this  
jtsjc1

744 ND range rings

Is it possible to display range rings on 744 ND? I've seen some older posts saying yes but not sure about newest version. thanks,Joe

I just asked the same question and got a reply. Go to the FIX page in your FMC and enter your fix then enter into RAD/DIS and you are all set. All the best.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If you are talking about the actual ND range rings rather than FIX rings, then I don't think it is possible with the B744. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive the range rings on the ND are linked to the weather radar, which is obvisously not modeled, therefore it is not possible to display them. Yes the 737NG had them, but that bird is totally different to out queen :(

Alaister Kay

Since were talking about rings. I came up with another, more usefull idea. In the VNAV DES page, selecting

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

the only wat to get range rings on the queen is selecting the plan mode for the ND note that this only works for the LCD style panel

What's the greatest display range of the 744 ND (in nautical miles) when the ND compass rose is centered?

1 hour ago, yaravi said:

What's the greatest display range of the 744 ND (in nautical miles) when the ND compass rose is centered?

Last post for this topic was 2006.  Don't hold your breath while waiting for an answer!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I buy aerowinx psx 10 in the registration asks me this question but not answer

you can help me plase!!!!!!!

On 7/23/2022 at 10:51 PM, yaravi said:

I buy aerowinx psx 10 in the registration asks me this question but not answer

you can help me plase!!!!!!!

did you got the answer by then?

7 hours ago, A330B747 said:

did you got the answer by then?

doubt you get  a response  since its  over  a year old  post  and  the  poster  only  got  7  posts total

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg