Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

Should the throttle handles move so much?

Guest cliffie1931

When in VC mode in the 747 the throttle handles jerk backward and forward even when no power changes are being applied.This movement has no effect on the normal smooth power changes and it certainly has no effect on the way the aircraft handles.What's the reason for the discrepancy beween the movement of the handles and the actual power applied?Cliff

Guest Matthias1975

I guess your throttle is not properly calibratet. Try to do this within FSUIPC if you have the registred version.

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

i have same problem too but only when AT is enganged when controlling thrust normally everything looks fine

Guest AJ

AFAIK this is an anomaly of MSFS. I find this happening on most jets when the autothrottle is active. Obviously the hanlde do not jitter constantly in this way on the real aircraft, but I do not think it is something specific to the PMDG 744.Andrew

Guest cliffie1931

Spot on Andrew.It's not only in the 747.Cliff