Sign in to follow this  
johanv39

CH Flight Yoke & Pedals

Hi GuysI recently purchased the Ch Flight Yoke and Pedals and I am very happy with this product. I have been trying to assign the TOGA button to one of the flight yoke buttons using FS key assignment option as well as PMDG key assignment options but with no success. I do have a registered copy of FSUIPC as well. I have searched the forum but could not find any postings relating to TOGA and the CH Flight Yoke. Can anyone help with a procedure or best method of achieving this??:)

I have not actually tried this, but this method should work:1) Use the CH Control Manager to define one of your Yoke buttons to generate a key sequence.2) Use the PMDG key mapping dialog to map above key sequence to TOGA.Let us know if this works for you!- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Guest Daniel Slade

Bill you are correct.I use the left and right "fire" buttons on the yoke and have assigned them to key sequence CTRL+NUMPAD8 and CTRL+NUMPAD9. Then simply set the same key sequence in the PMDG menuHope this helpsDaniel

Johan, The first thing to know is DO NOT use the FS key Assignment that comes with FS9.Use FSUIPC and the PMDG Keyboard commands.Open up FSUIPC and go to the Button tab.Next, touch the button that you would like to assign as the TOGA button.Then check the box "Select Key Press". Find the "Set" button,"KEY PRESS" will display - Hold down the key combination that will trigger the TOGA button. Usually it is "Ctrl+Shift+G" combination.Exit FSUIPC.Go to the toolbar, PMDG/General/Keyboard Commands/Command Category/MCP/MCP Set TOGA - Assign the same key combo as you did in FSUIPC close and you should be good to Go.I highly recommend: http://www.stickworks.comyou can download "CMFS 1.23" and set up your yoke to have Multiple assignments, you must also have a current version of CH Control Manager v3.60.Good Luck.

Thanks to everyone for the help. I can't wait to get home and try the suggestions:)Happy Flying!!!