Sign in to follow this  
Guest ClearedDirect

PMDG 744 Re-install

Guest ClearedDirect

Hello,After enjoying the Queen for some time - I recently purchased and installed the 737NG. I noticed later that the correct procedure if you have both aircraft is to install the Ng first THEN the Queen.Well I was hoping that I would not be affected by this since I had the Queen up and running great. However now when I try to use the Queen it has the front gear locked and I cannot manuever the a/c.So I attempted to delete and re-install it. After deleting it I attempted to re-install it. An error message comes up saying that you are trying to install an older version than what is detected on the machine and that must be deleted first. Well I have deleted all that i know to delete and I still cannot get past this message.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Gene

Guest rds_mcleod

>So I attempted to delete and re-install it. After deleting it>I attempted to re-install it. An error message comes up>saying that you are trying to install an older version than>what is detected on the machine and that must be deleted>first. Well I have deleted all that i know to delete and I>still cannot get past this message.>Any help would be greatly appreciated.Gene:While your awaiting tech help, might I suggest you uninstall the 737NG; defrag your drive; try a new install with the NG first and then try another install of the Queen. Fingers crossed of course. :-yellow1Ron McLeod_CYEGhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Did you use the "ADD and REMOVE" programs to uninstall the Queen? ...............Randy J. Smith................A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAM[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest ClearedDirect

>> Did you use the "ADD and REMOVE" programs to uninstall the>Queen? >> >...............Randy J. Smith................>A PROUD MEMBER OF THE PMDG BETA TEAMThanks,That did it. I previously used FSManager in the attempt to remove it. After using the ADD and REMOVE program it eliminated the rest of it. The Queen is now back up and running. Thanks again for the quick help!Gene

Hi everyone.I've got a problem with my PMDG 747-400 Aircraft.My aircraft has got these problems :1. Maingear doesn't works accuratly.2. Cannot use Cockpit buttons3. Altitude Display and other Display doesn't work. Can somebody help me ? Thanks, Joschi0830

Please do not bump 5 year old threads.

Hi everyone.I've got a problem with my PMDG 747-400 Aircraft.My aircraft has got these problems :1. Maingear doesn't works accuratly.2. Cannot use Cockpit buttons3. Altitude Display and other Display doesn't work. Can somebody help me ? Thanks, Joschi0830
Hi, please repost in the 744 forum
Please do not bump 5 year old threads.
Forum police much?

This is 5 years old!

Jeez. You can't blame anybody for using the search function that's for sure. You woulda probably given' em crud anyways NGX for not using it...hahaha Yea-zues christ....1000+ posts since August 2011...jeez... Best thing: file a support ticket