Sign in to follow this  
Guest topcat

Take-Off Performance Calculation Tool (TOPCAT) *AVAILAB...

Guest topcat

Hello PMDG users,after spending several hundred hours on data entry, testing and fine tuning, my Take-Off Performance Calculation Tool (TOPCAT) is apporaching its final release.You can download a beta version at http://topcat.ofplan.netHope you enjoy the program!*MS Excel 2000 or higher required to run TOPCATChristian GrillTOPCAT

Thank you very much for the job.I have tried to register with no succes. If at this stage, it is normal, please disregard.Thanks very much againCyrille de LattreAsus P4P800/PIV 3 Ghz/2 Giga DDRAMATI X800 GT 256 MegWin XP SP2 / FS9.1 PSS Beta tester

Guest gremel

I have downloaded the program but when I click on enable macro's the program does not function!!....noullet

Guest AJ

When I run it, I get an error, saying that a file is missing. Thanks for your effort, and I look forward to seeing a working version.Andrew

Guest Hawkeyeted

>When I run it, I get an error, saying that a file is missing.> Thanks for your effort, and I look forward to seeing a>working version.>>AndrewMy copy works perfect! Absolutely fantastic work!Did you all make sure to put the data files (*.dat) in the same folder as the .xls file? The Excel file needs to reference them in order to operate correctly.

i had to upgrade my previous comment when i found out the assumed temp area..its now a FANTASTIC program! excellent job!:D

congratulations!! this is really amazing and a great tool!my only remark i have so far is that the program doesn't work correctly when the decimalsign in windows is set to , instead of . It might be different on the 747 but it is my understanding that assumed temps below ISA+15 have no effect at all and therefore should not be used .. on the perfomance date i have for the 737-400 you can calculate max assumed and minimum assumed temps, i suppose this exists for the 747 as well??anyhow, it's a great utility that from now on will be mandatory for my preflight of the 747!great job!Jan

Guest topcat

I played around with the decimal problem and it (hopefully) should be solved in 0.93b now.For the derated tempertures: The minimum derate temperature is +16

Guest michaelandre

Hi Christian,Well done! Thanks a lotMichael

Thank you very much spending so much effort doing this great program! It's just like in the real thing and I'm looking forward to test it. Keep on the good work.

Hendrik Horeis

Very useful tool.Thank you very much Christian!;-)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Guest topcat

Launch Excel, goto Extras/Options/Security and then "Macro security".Change to "Medium".If you still have troubles, I kindly ask you to post your problem at http://topcat.ofplan.net/forum