Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Wish List...

Guest A32X

Hi,Just a few things I'd like to see (to make an already great sim even better!);Stab trim OFF flagMax N1 amber lineStab cut out/alternate trim switchesEngine spool up timeMore F/O calloutsIdle taxi thrust under certain conditionsCheers,-Paul

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

especially idle taxi would be an important improvement. It really bothers to always apply thrust to maintan taxi speed. Even the manual says that taxing should be done with idle thrust

Idle taxi thrust is a limitation of FS9's internal coefficient of friction - there's nothing PMDG can do about it. Hopefully FSX will fix it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Paul Hurst

Hi I am a new member here and also a new owner of the PMDG B747-400. Right now I have problems trying to get an FSBuild 2,2 Flightplan imported into the Queens FMC. FSBuild is not supporting the PMDG 747-400 yet. Is there a way around it?The other thing is that I am missing a Button on the Load Manager to print the page or at least the configurations, Right now I have to mark them on a paper so I can enter them in the FMC?ThanksPaul Hurst

Guest A32X

Hi Paul,I believe you can export your flight plan in FSBuild to the PMDG737NG and your 747 will recognise it. With the MD-11 I think we will see a much more in depth load manager.-PaulP.S. Is the engine spool up time an FS9 limitation?

Guest Paul Hurst

I only made one test flight with the Queen and I don't know exactly what you mean with your question. You mean if on take off the engine is quick to react and reffs up fast?Thanks for the infor about the flight plan. I am trying to download a route to my LEVEL-D 763 Flightplan folder and then copy the Route over to the PMDG folder to see if that works.I like flying the MD-11 but I don't like doing it with a 777-300 twin engine panel. I have used the DC-10 panel and I like being able to manually switch the tanks among others. I have noticed that the FMC of the Level-D 763 and the PMDG 747 are very similar although not the same. Wouldn't it be possible for those companies using the FMC in their planes to get together and provide their planes with exactly the same model? It sure would make it easier on the users...

Guest BodoM

>Max N1 amber lineThe N1 limit pointer gets amber in certain VNAV modes. The conditions where the pointer changes the color is correctly modeled.___________________________Best RegardsCpt. Bodo M

Paul,The FMC in the 763 and 744 are different in real life. Remember the 763 and the 744 were released 5 or so years apart, many advances were made in this time.The spool up time referred to is the time it takes the engine to increase from 0% N1 to Idle on startup and from idle to 0% on shutdown. Some users (myself included) feel it might take a bit longer in real life than it does on the PMDG.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Matthias1975

After loading or importing a saved cold and dark panel, the IRS switches are always turned to position NAV even if I save it in position OFF.Qould be nice if you guys could fix this :-)Another thing is a graphic error which only appears at night when full and middle panel lightning is on. Then on the MCP the left number of the IAS/Mach or was it the HDG indicator a black square appears. If I find a screeshotmaker I will post a pic...but maybe someone else got a pic of it too.Thx

Guest Paul Hurst

Thanks Mark. Right no my concern is to get a Flight Plan into the MSc without having to type every waypoint in it.:7I have noticed that there are a bunch of routes in the PMDG FlightPlan folder.They have the .rt2 extension. Like the AKLBNE001.rt2 which goes from NZAA to YBBN.

Guest AJ

Here are two small item that are genuaine errors, but which still need to be addressed:1. The external fuel loader still does not work properly. When you save the fuel load, it does not carry over to the airplane. One must reset the fuel once on board every time. I really thought they would have taken care of this one in the last update. 2. The yaw damper buttons do not click when pressed (no sound), like all the other buttons of this type on the overhead panel. This is a very tiny problem, but is obviously an easy fix as well, and doing so would add to the overal refinement of the product. Andrew

Guest Phill

If everyone is getting on the "wish list band wagon",i would like the Pmdg team to consider the "gear down sound similar to the lvd 767".I have never been in the 747-400 cockpit & i am not sure if it is heard by the pilots ,just a thought.Phill