Sign in to follow this  
maurizio

take off problems

I have bought PMDG 747-400 . I make all the procedure to start up , but , when on the runway , during the take off , wheter at V1 or rotate , or V2 ( random ) I have a message " impact " and the flight end. I run a Saitek Cyborg Evo Force without problem with all my MSFS .Thanks for your help .Maurizio

That may have more to do with the way the runway has been positioned in FS9 than your technique :-) If you turn off crash detection in FS9's options, I'm pretty sure the problem will disappear. You could also try taking off at another airport, or even a different runway at the airport in question to see if the problem is hardware related or an FS9 scenery problem.Jim Karnhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_pf.jpg

Dear Jim I have turned off the crash detection in FS9's options and.........really marvellous !!!!!! No more problems !!!!!!!! Tahk you very very much.Maurizio

Guest AJ

I'd second the recomendation of trying a different airport. It seems there are only a handful of major airports that have these invisible terrain anomalies on the runways/taxiways. Singapore (WSSS) is notorious for thsi reason. By the way, which airport were your taking-off from? I guess we really shoud start building a database of airports to avoid with the Queen.Andrew

Dear Andrew I was in Fiumicino ( LIRF ) 34 L . But I think that,for the moment, I have no problem . Thank you very very much . Maurizio

Guest nicoet

I had this problems many time put the only airport i can remember is Djibouti HDAMRegardsNicolas