Sign in to follow this  
Guest amsterdamer

How to install flight plans

Guest stockerharris

With FSBuild 2.2.2, you might like to try the following:a). In the taskbar, click "Export To.." and check FS2000/02/04 and PMDG 737/747 (MSFS).:(. In Folder Items, go to Options, bottom tab "Export_Directories" and check that line 10 - PMDG737NG reads C:PROGRAMFILESMICROSOFT GAMESFLIGHT SIMULATOR 9PMDGFLIGHTPLANS or the correct route if you have done something non standard.c). Then go to bottom tab Settings, scroll down the left hand screen to "Export To" and check PMDG737NG.d). Press SAVE CONFIG OPTIONS.e). Exit FSBuild and restart.f). Check that all your previous actions are in place.g). If you have got it right when you have built a plan it will tell which directories it has sent it to.I think I have got it right but if you still have problems you might get more advice from http://fsbuild.com.David.

Guest amsterdamer

I have selected the correct file for PMDG 737, can someone kindly tell me how I should set the folder settings for fs 2004, thanks.

Guest Hawkeyeted

>I have selected the correct file for PMDG 737, can someone>kindly tell me how I should set the folder settings for fs>2004, thanks.Your FS9 default flight plans should go in MY DOCS>Flight Simulator files.Check the path to your "Flight Simulator Files" and tell FSBuild that is where they go.

Guest amsterdamer

Hi there, I have managed to load a route using fs build, how can you select a gate for example from Hong Kong gate D7 because as far as I know you can only choose a departure runway and that is where the aircraft starts from therefore I want it to start from gate D7, thanks

Guest amsterdamer

Thanks guys you have been a great help right from start to finish and I am now beginning to enjoy the magnificent PMDG 747-400, keep up the good work.

Guest Hawkeyeted

>Hi there, I have managed to load a route using fs build, how>can you select a gate for example from Hong Kong gate D7>because as far as I know you can only choose a departure>runway and that is where the aircraft starts from therefore I>want it to start from gate D7, thanksHowever, I don't think that gate entry is modelled in the 744. That is, it doesn't actually serve a real purpose in the FMC. I think it's just for procedure. Same with the runway offset. It doesn't really do anything for the navigation of the aircraft, it's just for added realism.