Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmanaon

PMDG and Radar Contact

Guest tmanaon

Hi guys, i'm posting this here to see if other PMDG and Radar Contact users have had this problem. I bought and installed RC4.01 a few days ago and have flown 2 full flights on my PMDG 747-400. Both time, when on final using autoland and almost at the runway threshhold at about 80 feet, the autoland disconnects (first time i recovered and landed manually...second time, i bit the dust after an 8 hour flight). Has anyone encountered this problem? If so, any fixes or do i have to throw out the RC4.Anthony

Guest Phill

When on long flights with the 747-400 & rc4. At cruise lnav/vnav engaged on most flights it has trouble maintaining flight level,then i descend manually to regain the loss of speed,climb back to original height then after a while the same thing happens.Basically i have a program "rc4" on my harddrive that i no longer use because of this.Phill

Guest lou ross

I've had at least 4 flights with RCv4.01 with no problems. (one flight was 11.5 hrs.)