Sign in to follow this  
Guest millimeter

Complete tutorial

Guest millimeter

Hi fellow Pro simmers-I'm not new in flight simulation. I've been flying the old 742 in Ready for Pushback, and now I'm trying the PMDG 744 Queen of the skies. I have read the entire manual and I can complete all the steps until takeoff. I have created a route from ESSA to EKCH and everything is working just fine. From here on it doesn't go as expected.I expect the FMC to take control during takeoff.Does anyone have a complete tutorial on how to complete a takeoff?What have I done:FMC:Route is ok and activatedPERF INIT PAGE GR WT, FUEL, ZFW approved and desired cruze altitude (eg. FL300)Trust Limit page:I don't know what to fill in in 1L - it says SEL --, but desired TO and Climbe modes are selected and armed.TAKEOFF REF page:Flaps set as calculated (used TOPCAT) V1, VR and V2 are all aproved, headwind component and Slope are inserted and RWY cond. are inserted.TRUST LIM page:done nothing.TAKEOFF....Flaps set as in FMC, F/D on, A/T ARM on, (Didn't click the hotspot for T/O - maybe that is the problem).Hope someone have a complete takeoff config example.Best regardsLars Broegger

Guest millimeter

Thanks alot Manny - very usefull links from you :-)Best reguardsLars Broegger