Sign in to follow this  
Britannia757

747 dissappearing EICAS screens

Hi Does anybody know why the EICAS screens after about 30 seconds of loading the PMDG747 turns to a black screen. I have read 1 other post on this but wat was suggested didn't work for me. Thanks Steve

Guest wisborg

It might also be the same as I'm experiencing. When I have loaded the plane, then the electrical system turns on for a short while, and then turns off again. I've always assumed that this was done in order to initialize the plane, e.g. setting the fuel pumps. The Eicas then of course comes back on, when the battery is turned on./ Jesper

Guest wisborg

>The default state of the airplane is engines running ready to>go, it shouldn't be shutting down...Also when my default flight has the engines shut down?/ Jesper

Guest Daniel Slade

I have noticed this also, when starting FS with a default aircraft and then loading "The Queen", all systems seem to power up for about 4 seconds and then shut down again.I think, when I shut down "The queen" remembers the last panel state, so when I change from the default aircraft which is powered up "The Queen" loads and then sets the panel state.Doubt this helps but you are not alone!!!Daniel