Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

FSPassengers and the 737-800

Hi,I'm using FSPassengers and until now I only tried it with the B1900C which has worked just fine but yesterday I bought the PMDG 737-800 in FSPassengers and got a problem before t/o with the CG and a message telling me the a/c was unflyable. I have read numerous threads about this at FSP's forum but I'm still confused about all this.Is there anyone else in here using FSPassengers with the B738 that could tell me the best way to load up the a/c with fuel and pax in the most realistic way and in a way that will not trigger this error message?Thanks in advance,

Richard Åsberg

Guest afluhart

I would cruise through their payload model downloads... it has something to do with that. There are a couple that say they fix that error. There is also so an option to disable the FsP payloader so that it will not affect your payload information but give a false loadout.

Hi Anthony and thanks for your reply!Yeah, I checked the payload model downloads but I was kind of hoping I might learn how this actually works and that it would be possible to have a realistic load where the PMDG a/c and FSP work in a nice way together without using the disable option. Also read that PMDG had offered the developer of FSP any info he needed to have FSP work with PMDG's a/c but also that the developer of FSP did contact PMDG but never heard from them nor received any help...don't know what's true.Guess I'll have to dig a bit further into the subject and try to learn how all this actually works...if possible for an amateur like myself that is...;-)

Richard Åsberg

Guest afluhart

There are some different payload models that will get rid of it. Basically FsP payloader edits the config file for that a/c slightly. Then when you select your loadout it will update the a/c with the appropriate weight and balance info. But when you are talking about most advanced a/c this becomes an issue. There are some a/c that the FsP payloader won't work with and you will have issues with. However, if you use the right payload model, all the pmdg a/c will work fine.

Hi,OK, will do some experimenting with this and see the outcome...if I end up using any of the already existing payload models or one that I manage to create myself - would be quite cool :-)Anyway, thanks for your time trying to help me out - I appreciate that!Best,

Richard Åsberg