Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Additional F Livery Previews for New Forum Visitors

DBS Walk and follow is good, but most vendors recommend Active camera dunno why must have some deal or something lol. Both are good but i got W&F for the wingviews

Guest flight78

Hey mac paint i tried sending u a private message but u havent responded.Kind regards:Alexander

>Apart from the paint jobs and "no windows", what is the>difference between the regular 747 that we have now and this>Cargo version?>>>>Mannyshorter upper deck, no stab fuel tank, lighter zero fuel weight because of the lower deck being empty, and some other things that I'm forgetting.

Guest gremel

Can't seem to get the jpg's. It says something like Hyper text transfer protocol being used and I'm wandering if gremlin's invaded my computer during the middle of the night. Can anyone advise if they have experienced this problem of not being able to bring up the photo's?? I get a box with a 'red' X in it with a .gif extension when I right click on the properties....Never got this before. Anybody tell me what I've now screwed up in my computer settings??Regards,jack

Guest gremel

To be more exact: When I right click on the red X, I get a frame with a stylus looking object on a diagonal followed by 142554.jpg. Next line is Protocol-Hyper Text Transfer Protocol, Type Not Available, Address: http//forums.avsim.net/user.files (URL) 1142554.jpg, Size: Not Avail Dimensions 28X30 pixels Created: Not AvailModified: Not AvailAnybody??Regards,jack

I'm getting the same, but I think its because the pictures are held on the avsim servers, and after x number of days they get removed to free up space etc

Alaister Kay

Guest gremel

Thanks for the quick reply....I thought I really screwed things up...Regards,jack

Guest iflyc77

any chance we can get them back up? I never got to see them due to a power outage I guess?