Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Slade

Not sure about this??

Guest Daniel Slade

Hi all,This is totaly off topic I know, but your thoughts would be appreciated. I have watched this video several times and can not work out if this is a real plane or a model.If it is real I can not see the pilots being compus mentus when they get out, either by the passangers, FAA, CAA or the aircrafts owners. I have been assured that it is real, but just do not understand how the aircraft is still in one piece.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4...05066&q=landingYour thoughts??Daniel

Guest atomichead

The bouncing looks pretty unrealistic, and I have to believe if any normal person were standing around watching this, their first reaction would be more along the lines of Holy Sh*t!

Looks like one of those large RC models to me. Notice the lack of landing lights, the thrust remaining upon touch down and the bouncing effects which cannot happen on a real airliner without the nose gear colasping and loss of control. Randy Smith

What's wrong with the landing? That's how 90% of mine look.Takes skill to get it just right.:-hah Definitely looks doctored.I don't believe it's an R/C because of the amount of smoke coming from the tires unless that was added also.Michael

Guest Moviedirector20

People always see this as a real thing, this is cut, its actually some German beer commercial

Guest Delta07

I've seen the full lenght version of that. I remember that it was something about a german beer commercial.Also, I got tickled over it because it looks just like my first landings when I started flying the 737's and baby buses, that's how I would come in every time. Kind of funny to think back at now :-hah Fletcher R.www.socalhub.com