Sign in to follow this  
Guest veggies

737NG: CDU Blank

Guest veggies

I've just upgraded my PMDG 700/600 to 800/900, unfortunately this create problem. My CDU does not display anything, it comes out blank. I try to press the key, it seems the FMC working, cause the execute light key sometimes light up. I have changed the foreground color thru the PMDG style menu, did not solve the problem. Can anyone help me :(

You may be missing a windows font set. It is named I believe in the install docs. Search this or the old forum for "font". It also might be in their FAQ on www.precisionmanuals.com.

Guest veggies

Hi Ron thank u, thank u very much for your help. I check my system font, they're ok. Then I went to PMDG FAQ pages, I just try one of their suggestion to delete all the fs9.cfg file and all aircraft cfg files. Restarted the FS, and I got it fixed. There's still problem though, All works fine with 800/900 aircraft, but I loss all the the EFIS for 600/700 series. Maybe I shouldn't use both series in my comp..

I used the Aerosoft CD distribution but something may be similar if you downloaded from precision manuals.For the CD versions they stated to remove the 600/700, do a fresh install of it, install the 800/900, then install the combination service pack in that order.They also provided a batch file to run anytime after adding liveries.I acquired both series at the same time and had no problem.