Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dr-Foo

Programming yoke buttons

Guest Dr-Foo

Hi,I'd like to program a couple buttons on my CH-Products yoke so I can control reverse thrust and turn autopilot off/on, maybe even use one of my buttons for the zoom in/out feature. Is this possible through FS9? I looked at the button programming list, etc., but did not see any way I can control the reverse thrust from my yoke instead of holding down the F2 button. I thought I'd ask the group before futzing with the settings....other wise I might be back on here asking for help fixing what I "broke" :-lol THanks!Dr. Foo

Guest Phill

Go get the latest version of "FSUIPC 3.5.3.7".Then go to "axis assignements",click ignore axis until between "MOVE >><< LEVER" have blank fields.Then move the lever on your yoke you want to assign IE spoilers/flaps/whatever.Tick the box lower left & scroll down the list until you find the assignement your after,click ok & your done.I have assigned the mixture lever for reversers & middle lever for flaps & re assigned the original flaps toggle on the CH yoke,hope it helps.Phill

Guest Dr-Foo

>Go get the latest version of "FSUIPC 3.5.3.7".Then go to>"axis assignements",click ignore axis until between "MOVE >><<>LEVER" have blank fields.Then move the lever on your yoke you>want to assign IE spoilers/flaps/whatever.Tick the box lower>left & scroll down the list until you find the assignement>your after,click ok & your done.I have assigned the mixture>lever for reversers & middle lever for flaps & re assigned the>original flaps toggle on the CH yoke,hope it helps.>PhillHi Phill, thanks for the tip. I'll search for the latest FSUIPC. Can that be found in the avsim file library?Dr. Foo