Sign in to follow this  
Guest brettdonahue

Shhh!!! it's secret

Guest brettdonahue

Hi all, was cruising around in the SIM the other day and came across something I didn't know, (after 2 years of using the game I was surprised to find the little gem) For those of you who already knew about this apologies in advance as it is new to me.You can read about it here.(gracious plug)http://brettdonahue.com/content/view/24/9/Bretthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest stevesj

Hi Brett - I think your weathershowmap=1 trick is a better secret... oops or it was ;-)Steve

Guest stevesj

I am sure I picked this up off your site, it was on part of the FSX review. It's an entry to put in the rww section of the fs9.cfg to show weather fronts and high/low pressure in the map view.Steve

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Brett,Very good - didn't know that either. A problem though, when I was messing around with my graphics settings recently, I cranked them right up and FS9 now looks great with acceptable frame rates. BUT ! when I go into 'Select aircraft' the panel is black and doesn't show a rotating aircraft. Anybody any ideas ??