Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

Singapore Airlines Tropical Megatop

amazing! I wish I had that painting talent!

Guest Tom C.

Thats looking great so far.Keep up the good work. Can't wait to fly her.

Guest bond672

Hi therethought i would issue an update,i havent decided yet wether to keep the aircraft 'clean' or put dirt on it..input always welcomei know some of the curves still look a bit dodgy, i hope people will see past that and still enjoy a quick flight in her when she is done.regardsbondpossiblefinishleftcopy6fe.jpg

Bond,This repaint is looking absolutely fantastic and I am really looking forward to downloading it when you are finished.As far as the dirt goes, my vote would be to keep it clean looking or maybe just add a subtle hint of dirt. Wouldn't want to cover up all those beautiful colors!Keep up the good work.Dave

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Hi Bond,This is such a beautiful, almost "dreamy" epic-like blend of saturated colours! Wonderful insight you have!I too would keep it clean because the colours are so beautiful but a little touch of dirt, maybe on the engines and APU area might work.John

Guest bond672

took her for a spin...hope you like..few more bits to fix, then i will release hopefullyregardsbondtropical12dq.jpgtropical24ru.jpg

Guest bond672

ok i think she is readywill post on AVSIMfeedback and critisism always welcomeregardsbondwelcometothegate4ws.jpgneedaquickturnplease3fr.jpgsomethingtoread0ka.jpg