Sign in to follow this  
Guest aphaprotheus

reinstall 747

Guest aphaprotheus

Morning After having acquired your sofware,and normally paidOrder Number : #57982This order has been processed : 11/22/2005 I have had a problem:during reinstall your sofwarethe message of error that appears is the following:###### The current version of the application could not be determined. The setup will now terminate ##########you have received my precedents messages?or does it disturb you to answer? What I do wrong?in yours notorious help where it is who is your Help..................!!!!!!!!!! after all my messages the patience has a limit. And I have always had the same answer : the nothing ,the nothing ,the nothing because?

Guest andyman

You should recieve an automated message saying that PMDG got your message; if you dont, Try using a hotmail or yahoo account to email PMDG. This is to prevent SPAM.

Guest squidie

I think they work around shift hours, possible not GMT, if that

Guest sixty4

Hello apha,I have the same problem.Do you know the solution yet?Remy

Guest Cmd.Sierra-Charlie

Hello RemyYes, i have one solution butonly solution possible...Format and reinstall all software.........Windows XP ..and FS2004..AND ALL SOFTWAREAPHA

Guest roekie01

Hello apha,I have found the solution of our problem.Carry out the following steps:1. go to c:program filescommon files2. click RIGHT on folder Installshield3. choose RENAME4. change Installshield in InstallshieldOld5. run the setup of the PMDG B747Hurray, hurray it works.Remy

Guest roekie01

Btw APHA, I hope you have read my solution in time. So you don't need to reinstall nearly everything.Good luck,Remy