Sign in to follow this  
Guest fmpjb@hotmail.com

F/O view in another monitor?

Guest fmpjb@hotmail.com

I am not certain if this has been asked in the past (i apologize if it has) but i was wondering if it is possible to use a second monitor and put the first officer's view in it so that the panels are active while still having the captain's view in another monitor and having it's panels active as well?if this is possible, what do i need in order to make this happen? i have a fairly basic setup, but have not attached the second monitor yet. i do have two sets of yokes and two sets of rudder pedals so, i would like to put in the copilot's view!thanks,michaeloh yes, this would be with the PMDG 737NG

I have exactly the same question about F/O view in the PMDG NG, is it possible?

Rafael Henrique Carelli

>I am not certain if this has been asked in the past (i>apologize if it has) but i was wondering if it is possible to>use a second monitor and put the first officer's view in it so>that the panels are active while still having the captain's>view in another monitor and having it's panels active as>well?I'd like to echo this question about the 744, having a second panel on another monitor would be awesome.-Lee Barberhttp://home.nc.rr.com/uniuniunium/dvasig.jpg

Guest Daniel Slade

Hi Michael,Yes it can be done, but for the life of me I cant remember where I saw the procedure. I do however remember it was on a website showing off users hoem cockpits, try project magenta as a starting point.If I am somewhere near right, you set the view point right back and then split the screen putting half the view on each. My memory is a bit hazy but I am sure it can be done!!!Daniel