Sign in to follow this  
Guest Blazer

PMDG ..CTD

Guest Blazer

Hello..Have enjoyed many hours of trouble free flight sim but low and behold....Went to Fly the PMDG 737 and found it would not load but instead get a CTD and a error report.I have had no problems before with this addon and it happened unexpectedly and now consistently. The PMDG 747 works just fine as do my other addon aircraft. Looked in the forums for help but am at a loss. Any help would be appreciated...Regards..TH

Guest Daniel Slade

Might help if you could post the text of the error report.Daniel

Guest Blazer

Hello Daniel..Thanks for the reply....TH

Guest Daniel Slade

Hi Blazer,I think a good place to start here would be to delete the FS9.CFG file. It can be found at C:Documents and SettingsDaniel SladeApplication DataMicrosoftFS9 ***CHANGE YOUR USER NAME***When you restart FS9 it will re-build the .cfg file, the only downside to this is you will loose all you settings for FS9 and you will have to spend a few minutes setting them up again. BUT try the plane without changing any settings and see if that solves the problem.If not, do the same with the scenery.cfg file.Let me know if it helpsDaniel

Guest Blazer

Hello Daniel...Thanks for the reply and the help. Deleting the cfg files is out of my comfort zone even if i back them up. I uninstalled the PMDG 737 and now find the 747 causes a ctd.I uninstalled it also. I reinstalled 737 and it is working fine now.Dont know why all of a sudden i had the ctd. Did not install or remove any scenery or aircraft???.Anyway ..Thanks for your help..TH