Sign in to follow this  
DLP084

Stutters when click on the Com Panel Button

Hi, the flightsim stops for 1 sek (Sand glass) when I open the Com, EICAS, or the Buttons Bar. This pause does not occour when I click on FMC or Overhead Panel. You will also notice a frame rate drop to 2 fps when you click this buttons several times. Is there a way to fix this problem? Best Regards Jan-Paul Schuchna

Hi Jan-Paul,Do you see this every time you open those panels or just on the first time since loading the plane? Sometimes if you haven't opened a particular panel before in that FS session, you'll see a bit of a pause as all the bitmaps load into memory.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi, I have this Problem with all Buttons from EICAS to MISC and the Button Bar click spot everytime I click on the buttons. With the Buttons from CAPT to FMC everything is fine. The 737 has this problem with the clock button, but only on the first click, after that everything is ok. Please make sure that the MD-11 does not have this problem. Jan-Paul

Hi, I have installed the 747 on my Laptop, there is the same problem. You will notice the stutters when you fly a turn and open/close the EICAS to MISC panels or the button bar very often during the turn. If I do the same thing with CAPT to FMC there are no stutters. Jan-Paul