Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raphouille

B747F in action... you may have a look here

this is a NICE way to spend my lunch break.. :D Thanks, Luca

What does this little subpanel with "No Passengers" written on it mean?BestHolger

would you be so kind to post a screenie with the lower EICAS showing Engine Informations??BestHolger

Guest Raphouille

mhhh.. the link provided in my initial post shows you a live FS flight occuring right now... What you can see there is what the pilot's (a beta tester, I guess) computer screen actually looks like... Rapha

yes, you are totally correct, i was braindead for a moment and assuming you were the person providing this life-view.BestHolger

Nice Landing, -10 points to the controllers for the second plane on the approach!!Wasn't sure he was gonna be able to slow down by glideslope capture, he was coming in pretty hot there on that descent to 8000, hehe, then again I'm used to the US and my 250/10000 restrictions.Looking forward to my own EPR gauges!-stefan

now he opened the front door, will he unload pallets next????oh lordylord what a nice looking aircraft!best Holger

Guest stevens

Hi Guys,I was the one flying the lovely freighter that day. The "No passengers" means, there are no passengers aboard! Guessed so? This is FS Passengers and since this is a Cargo plane, there are only pallets loaded.The plane is the upcoming PMDG 747-400F currently on beta test.The screenshots is a service of VATSIM division Germany/Switzerland/Austria (VACC-SAG), called SAG-TV.You can follow there complete flights with every 10 seconds screenshots.Happy landings!Any more questions check out www.stevens-va.de or mail to swe@stevens-va.de