Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chrismedic

Fuel tanks critically empty?

Guest Chrismedic

Hi guys,First off, the PMDG 747 is amazing..fantastic purchase.Im having a problem at the moment though. Whenever I load up the 'Queen', MSFS tells me that the fuel tanks are critically low, despite them being filled to the brim. This flashes up every few minutes. Any idea how I can sort this out?Chrismedic

Michael,When you say to use the PMDG fuel loader, do you mean you boot up FS9, select the PMDG plane you want to use, and then once that plane is loaded you use the appropriate pull-down menu ("aircraft" I think) to load the fuel? Or, is there another way it's supposed to be done?Ron

To load the plane correctly select PMDG from the drop down menu and go into options. Theres a section for fuel there, using the FS9 method will only mess things up for you.

Guest Chrismedic

Thanks very much for the help guys :)Chrismedic

Guest valterg

The window alerting you that you have a critical amount of fuel and a invitation to press CTRL+X will not be resolved that way.Please follow these steps:1) At FS9 startup, click "settings"2) In Settings window, click "Realism"3) In Realism window uncheck "Display flying tips"4) You're doneValter - Brazil