Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

Weird PFD/ND

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,I recently installed my PMDG 747 and this is what i got (see picture below). I un-installed it and my 737, this time i just installed the 747 but it made no difference.Can anyone please help?screenshot0059ia.jpg

Guest ColdBear

Hey,To me it looks like the IRS' is not Aligned (see overhead panel). Could you post 2 shots, one of the overhead and one after you have pressed recal and with the Status synoptic displayed?martin

Nameless, (you need to sign your posts)indeed you need to set up your Inertial Reference System. Have a look in the manual to see how that is done...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Hello, also do not move the a/c until IRS alignment is complete,if you use real time it is approx. 10 min.- Joe

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,Sorry, my name is Brandon i forgot to sign my name.My IRS was alligned on that picture. you can see it is because my PFD seems to be working a little and on the ND it says IIRS (3).I can fly the PMDG 747 very well and i have never experienced this before.Brandon

See check airman's post. IRS is in ATT mode, should be in NAV.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest brand_da_man

It is is NAV. Can anyone help?Brandon

Guest ColdBear

Try to put the IRS in OFF then NAV, enter your pos in the FMC Pos init page. It also apears that your N1 is below normal Idle speed (27,8% N1)Martin

Guest brand_da_man

hey,i am having technical problems with my whole system so i am going to re-format. i hope this fixes the problem.Brandon