Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Feeling a bit Luxy?

Guest SKireyev

It's the one I have been waiting for the most! Gorgeous! Now Pete, if you can hustle 'em to release the bird already that'll be great!Flights CLX774, 775, 776, and 777 await her... :)Cheers,

Guest flight78

Love it !!. Please do the newest livery to as shown above:). This baby is such a beuty i LOVE IT.Kind regards:Alexander

Guest cargo747

Hello Pete,yes - that makes a bit of a "Luxy-feeling"...;-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest ArkPu

I can't wait longer to fly with this plane x(. And it looks so beatiful :). Will you do the new paint scheme ?RegardsArnaudhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...banner_grey.jpgCLX217Actual config : AMD athlon 64 fx-55(socket 939), MSI K8N Neo2 Platinium, Corsair twinx 1024Mb DDRAM pc3200 XL(4x512Mb), ATI radeon 9800pro.

Guest Daniel Slade

PeteAm I allowed to go and cry in the corner then???Daniel

Daniel,I'm sure some enterprising, talented painter is standing by, ready to add their own mark upon the F. I'm sure you'll see the BA livered F by someone in our talented user community ;-)

Guest Daniel Slade

Thanks Pete,I will just have to wait untill someone with more tallent comes along!!!ANY TAKERS???Daniel