Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Final Fantasy

Guest andyman

NOOOO please dont make it your last. DO UPSSSS!!I find that you not painting the UPS is an insult to the united parcel service!(not really)

Sorry, there is a model/texture issue that will prevent me from releasing the UPS livery at this time. If we can resolve the issue then the UPS 747-400F will be released. :-(

That is so awesome! I sometimes wish the FDX utilized more Boeing a/c such as the B74F.Bruce.

Very very nice.Rick

Guest Jim49

That looks awsome. That is the one I will use and when UPS comes out I will use that too. Your talents are awsome!!!

>what is the largest aircraft FedEx uses? is it the md-11?Yes indeed the MD-11 is the largest, until they get A380F's that is...Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest jgreth123

I live here in Memphis, TN and used to work at the airport for several years.I'm not a big fan of Airbus, I will, however, go to see the new A380 once it arrives here. I mean, after all, it's just friggin huge! :)On a side note, FedEx is a well-oiled machine. At 4 PM / AM they orchestrate their operations beautifully. Every 30 seconds or so you see two FedEx planes taking off. Every few minutes another one leaves rwy 27/9. It's really a sight to see, just non-stop!There's a reason why Memphis International is the #1 cargo airport in the world ( in metric tons / year ).I absolutely love to hear the whine of those MD-11's as they climb out. I live about 10 miles east/northeast of the airport and frequently have them roaring overhead. I love it! I will be happier when they get rid of those noisy 727's though :) At 4 in the morning they can be a slight distraction when one is trying to get some well-earned shut-eye. ;)Anyhow, beautiful livery! Looks great.