Sign in to follow this  
lostmoon

EGLL Charts

Hi everyone,I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a site where I can view EGLL SID/STARs and aerodome info?ThanksJames

Hi JamesThere is a full set of charts for all the uk airports at:www.ais.org.ukbut you have to register for free first to get a log on.Hope this helpsJohn CallejaBAW352

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Hi John,Thanks for your reply. I actually have registered to that site already. However, it won't allow me to view the charts because it says it can only be viewed/used "within the British Isles". Unfortunately, I am in grey, wet New York!Any alternates? I am planning to do a EGLL-KSFO flight tonight. :)James

Guest Clansman

>Hi John,>>Thanks for your reply. I actually have registered to that site>already. However, it won't allow me to view the charts because>it says it can only be viewed/used "within the British Isles".>>>Unfortunately, I am in grey, wet New York!>>Any alternates? I am planning to do a EGLL-KSFO flight>tonight. :)>>JamesI read those charts just last weekend, and I'm not on a british isle. Unless the eurasia continent is one of them :-p hehehe. I accessed it from Portugal.If you P.M. me with your email address, I can download and send those charts to you this next weekend.cheers,Pedro Venda.

Pedro,Obrigado! But, no need to email them. But that was very thoughtful of you. ANYWAY, for some bizzare reason, I am able to access the AIP charts and aerodome diagrams from the VATSIM site; which is connected to the British site. So, all is well now. See you in KSFO.

Guest eham020

Hi James.Here's a really good site I found - I think it has what you need. http://www.fscharts.comand on the left hand sit of the page, enter 'egll' in the search box and submit your querey. Then take your pick !! The site has chanrts for most places, and of varying quality. However, it's database seems to be improving all the time. Good luckAndy